Located in the village of New Earswick, just 2.4 miles from York city centre. The Folk Hall is easily accessible by all modes of transport.
- By Car
- We are located just 0.9 miles from the York ring road A1237 and only 3.1 miles from the A64 that links the city of Leeds to Scarborough and the A1(M)
- We have free car parking in our public car park as well as four designated Blue Badge Holder Bays just outside the main entrance.
- By Train
- Situated just a couple of miles from York Train Station, we are easily accessible from there by bus or taxi.
- By Bus
- The Number 1 and 13 bus stop right outside the Folk Hall. You can find timetables here, Number 1 Bus Monday – Friday Number 1 Bus Saturday Number 13
- By Bicycle
- We have bike racks at both the front and rear entrances of the Folk Hall to enable you to cycle to us and secure your bike whilst you enjoy a well earned piece of cake, post a parcel or enjoy joining in with one of our many activities.